For information on any of these programs, please contact us at 813.259.6010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICCE offers flexible pre-payment plans for course fees of $1000 or more, allowing payments every month or every 14 days.
CLICK HERE to learn more our about ICCE Pre-Payment Plan.
HCC Alumni Discount
In partnership with our HCC Foundation, we are now offering a 10% tuition reduction on all of our classroom-based training programs to all HCC students and alumni! This discount is only eligible for current students and alumni.
CLICK HERE to get started.
Apprenticeship-to-Career Empowerment (ACE) Program
The ACE Program was created so that the youth of Hillsborough County have the resources to connect to a career ladder with future, self-sustaining wages, employment security and the training to succeed in industries with high-demand occupations such as Information Technology, Healthcare, and Manufacturing.
The program is designed to reach out to young adults in low-income households with apprenticeship opportunities and occupational skills training. These opportunities serve as meaningful work experiences with local employers and will result in industry-recognized certifications and a pathway for a brighter future.
Our approved workforce programs:
- CNC Production Specialist (Milling, Programming and Operations)
- Aircraft Electronics Technician (AET) Certification Program
CLICK HERE to learn more.
CLICK HERE to apply today!
CareerSource of Tampa Bay
Need an acceptance letter for your tuition provider? CLICK HERE to complete your request online.
CareerSource helps unemployed or underemployed qualifying individuals with expenses associated with attaining workforce training. Many of our IT, healthcare, Professional Development, and Trade certification programs meet the criteria for training vouchers to cover the full cost of tuition. All eligible applicants must be a resident of Hillsborough County, 18 years of age or older, and meet U.S. citizenship or permanent resident requirements.
Current CareerSource Programs:
- Hospitality and retail occupations represent 5 of the top 6 occupations gaining the most jobs in Florida. There will be nearly 1.8 million projected openings by 2025 in these industries. Obtain your industry certification in as little as one week! FREE training if you qualify. APPLY HERE
- *Customer Service Certificate Course
- *Hospitality Certification
- *Retail Certification
- Tampa Bay TechHire provides FREE accelerated training opportunities to young adults in high-growth industries and occupations critical to the regional economy – healthcare and information technology. Training includes tuition, lab, and certification fees. APPLY HERE
- Occupational Skills training includes tuition assistance through WIOA funding. The WIOA program can include assistance with instructional costs, books, materials, and uniforms/supplies. The primary focus of this funding is education and training for one of this area’s targeted occupations. Upon completion of an approved training program, CareerSource Tampa Bay will help match your skills with jobs that are currently in demand. APPLY HERE
Already have an approved CareerSource Voucher for one of our classes? CLICK HERE to submit your voucher today to ICCE.
Post 9/11 GI Bill
This program offers higher education and training benefits to veterans, service members, and their families who served after Sept 10, 2001. Many of our certification programs in Information Technology and Healthcare are approved for the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
CLICK HERE for a current list of VA approved ICCE courses.
My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarships are available for military spouses of service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2. Maximum tuition of $4000 for certificates, licenses, and associate degrees in high demand.
ICCE accepts vouchers for Vocational Rehabilitation from the State of Florida for our certification and training programs.
Company Education Assistant Programs
We accept educational vouchers or tuition assistance from most employers. If your company offers tuition assistance for training programs or certification programs contact us for information on how to process a registration.
Nonprofit Organization Vouchers
We accept training vouchers from nonprofit organizations.
OTHER GRANTS COMING SOON – NOVEMBER 2021
Open Door through Florida Department of Education
Get There Faster through CareerSource Tampa Bay