For information on any of these programs please contact us at: 813.259.6010
If you have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 you may be approved for a scholarship to one of 30 programs available at HCC. The Rapid Credentialing Scholarship Program has been designed to help rebuild Florida’s economy. The program provides 100% scholarships (tuition, fees, books) in approved areas of study. The goal is for participants to leave with certifications in high demand fields that position them for higher wages. CLICK HERE to learn more and apply today!
ICCE offers flexible payment plans for course fees of $1000 or more, allowing payments every month or every 14 days. Learn more about the ICCE Pre-Payment Plan.
CareerSource of Tampa Bay
Need an acceptance letter for your tuition provider? CLICK HERE to complete you request online.
Career Source helps unemployed or underemployed qualifying individuals with expenses associated with attaining workforce training. Many of our IT, healthcare, Professional Development, and Trade certification programs meet the criteria for training vouchers to cover the full cost of tuition. All eligible applicants must be a resident of Hillsborough County, 18 years of age or older, and meet U.S. citizenship or permanent resident requirements.
Current CareerSource Programs:
- Rapid, Response Recovery Program – training must be completed by December 31, 2020. The program aims to help Hillsborough County job seekers with occupational skills training and find businesses skilled labor. The R3 program is funded through the Federal Cares Act with funding released by the Hillsborough Board of County Commissioners. APPLY HERE
- CLICK HERE for a list of approved HCC/ICCE courses!
- Hospitality and retail occupations represent 5 of the top 6 occupations gaining the most jobs in Florida. There will be nearly 1.8 million projected openings by 2025 in these industries. Obtain your industry certification in as little as one week! FREE training if you qualify. APPLY HERE
- *Customer Service Certificate Course
- *Hospitality Certification
- *Retail Certification
- Tampa Bay TechHire provides FREE accelerated training opportunities to young adults in high-growth industries and occupations critical to the regional economy – healthcare and information technology. Training includes tuition, lab, and certification fees. APPLY HERE
- Occupational Skills training includes tuition assistance through WIOA funding. The WIOA program can include assistance with instructional costs, books, materials, and uniforms/supplies. The primary focus of this funding is education and training for one of this area’s targeted occupations. Upon completion of an approved training program, CareerSource Tampa Bay will help match your skills with jobs that are currently in demand. APPLY HERE
Already have an approved CareerSource Voucher for one of our classes? CLICK HERE to submit your voucher today.
Post 9/11 GI Bill
This program offers higher education and training benefits to veterans, service members and their families who served after Sept 10, 2001. Most of our certification programs in IT and Healthcare are approved for the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarships are available for military spouses of service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2. A maximum tuition of $4000 for certificates, licenses, and associate degrees in high demand.
ICCE accepts vouchers Vocational Rehabilitation from the State of Florida for our certification and training programs.
Company Education Assistant Programs
We accept educational vouchers or tuition assistance from most employers. If your company offers tuition assistance for training programs or certification programs contact us for information on how to process registration.
Nonprofit Organization Vouchers
We accept training vouchers from nonprofit organizations.