Interested in working in healthcare or need training/certified in a new medical skill? HCC offers many National Healthcare Association certification training programs including:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assisting (CCMA)- Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications.
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT)– Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications and the option to apply to the Florida Board of Nursing to become a CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- HCC is a Florida Board of Nursing approved training site.
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
Consider “Stacking” certifications to make you more desirable to employers and earn additional money! (Additional certification exam fees apply).