Healthcare Certifications- Amazon Career Choice
Working with Amazon Career Choice, HCC/ICCE is offering the following allied health courses for Tampa 1 and Tampa 2 employees at nearby campuses. Select the program to learn more about the course details. Once you decide, submit the course, course date and location you would like to attend to Amazon Career Choice for approval. When received, submit your voucher and complete the required fields here.
AMAZON PARTNERSHIP CLASSES
TAMPA 1 (Ruskin)
Patient Care Technician (NUR-8016)
5/21/2019 to 9/18/2019 on TWTH from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: HCC Southshore Campus located at 551 24th St NE, Ruskin, FL 33570
Registration Fee: $2900.00 (5%/$145.00 paid by associate). Includes all materials and Patient Care Tech Certification practice package with exam, the CNA licensing exam with second background check and optional Phlebotomy and EKG certification exams and practice materials
EKG/Telemetry Technician (NUR-8017)
5/29/2019 to 7/10/19 on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Location: Amazon Tampa 1 classroom
Registration Fee: $849 (5%/$42.45 paid by associate). Includes all materials and EKG certification practice package with certification exam (one try).
Additional courses are offered by HCC/ICCE at other campuses and may be approved by Amazon Career Choice:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assisting (CCMA) (NUR-8008)– Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications.
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT) (HES-8016)– Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications and the option to apply to the Florida Board of Nursing to become a CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (NUR-8017)- HCC is a Florida Board of Nursing approved training site.
- Certified EKG Technician (CET) (HES-8140)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)