The information contained on this page will assist USAA staff members with registering to attend Hillsborough Community College’s self-study online Accredited Claims Adjuster (ACA) Designation course for the State of Florida.
If you already have your Accredited Claims Adjuster license, please do not register for this course and provide your ACA credential information to your USAA supervisor.
How to Register
Please take note of all steps before beginning the registration process.
For assistance with registration, please contact us via email at ICCEinsurance@hccfl.edu.
- Click the REGISTER HERE button above to register for the Accredited Claims Adjuster (ACA) Designation Course for the State of Florida.
- Select the blue ‘Enroll Now’ button.
- Complete ALL registration fields (please note the details provided must be accurate and complete, as this information will be reported to the Florida Department of Financial Services)
- Once all fields are complete, select ‘Register New Account’ and you will be taken to the checkout screen.
- Select the blue ‘Enroll’ button.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject ‘Welcome to the Institute for Corporate and Continuing Education’. (check SPAM/JUNK folders)
- Follow guidance on course confirmation email and create your password.
- Check your inbox again for an email with the subject ‘ICCE@HCC Course Enrollment Confirmation’ to login in to the first section of your course, which is the Accredited Claims Adjuster Automobile Insurance course. (check SPAM/JUNK folders)
- Follow link on your course invitation to accept the course and login.
- Enter your first course
- All other sections of the course will follow automatically within Canvas (your online learning environment) as you complete sections of your course.
- The name you provide must be your full legal name as it appears on your current social security card.
- Student/course login can be found at https://tampatraining.instructure.com/login/canvas or by selecting ‘STUDENT LOGIN’ in the gold bar at the top of any webpage on www.TampaTraining.com.
- Click HERE to see if your state has a Non-Resident All-Lines Adjuster Reciprocity Agreement with the State of Florida