Project Management Professional
“Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.” ~ Denis Waitley
This hybrid 39 contact hour course is designed to help current project management practitioners prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. The course is currently aligned with the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition and covers the following exam topics:
5 Knowledge Domains/Process Groups (+ Exam Weightings)
- Initiating the Project (13%)
- Planning the Project (24%)
- Executing the Project (31%)
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project (25%)
- Closing the Project (7%)
10 Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
The PMP certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment and experience
PMP is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession.
For additional information about PMI including complete PMBOK® Guide & Standards, pre-requisites and exam registration visit https://www.pmi.org/
For available training dates and detail course information visit https://catalog.tampatraining.com/browse/infotech