Healthcare Certifications- Amazon Career Choice
Working with Amazon Career Choice, HCC/ICCE is offering the following allied health courses for Tampa 1 employees at the Southshore campus right nearby. Register in a few steps:
- Select the program to learn more about the course details.
- Once you decide, submit the course, course date, and location you would like to attend to Amazon Career Choice for approval.
- When received, submit your voucher and complete the required fields here.
- You will receive a registration link and promo code that will only charge you 5% of the total with the rest paid by Amazon Career Choice!
AMAZON PARTNERSHIP CLASSES
Who should attend? Anyone over the age of 18 with a high school diploma or GED.
Enter into the world of healthcare today by performing patient care in outpatient/private medical offices. Master skills of a medical assistant by learning methods of preparing patients for examination and treatment, running electrocardiographs (EKGs), and performing routine laboratory procedures including phlebotomy (blood draw). Gain hands-on experience with critical procedures and concepts in collecting patient history and vital signs, phlebotomy, EKG, pharmacology, medical records, professional workplace behavior, ethics, and the legal aspects of healthcare. You will also complete an introduction to medical terminology, healthcare etiquette, and healthcare customer service to stand apart from others in a competitive job market.
Patient Care Technician (NUR-8016)
January 19, 2021, to June 2, 2021, on TWTH from 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Location: HCC Southshore Campus located at 551 24th St NE, Ruskin, FL 33570.
- All class sessions and exams are mandatory, there are no makeup dates. All class sessions are approved by Amazon CareerChoice.
Registration Fee: $3095.00 (only $154.75 (5%) is paid by associate). Includes all materials and the Patient Care Tech Certification practice package with the exam, and optional Phlebotomy and EKG national certification exams and practice materials. Completers will also be able to challenge the optional state CNA licensing exam (additional fees apply).
Additional courses are offered by HCC/ICCE at other campuses and may be approved by Amazon Career Choice:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assisting (CCMA) (NUR-8008)– Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications.
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT) (HES-8016)– Includes training for CET and CPT national certifications and the option to apply to the Florida Board of Nursing to become a CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (NUR-8017)- HCC is a Florida Board of Nursing approved training site.
- Certified EKG Technician (CET) (HES-8140)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)