1. Experience – Serves hundreds of businesses and government agencies in the counties they serve.
2. Recommendation – 95% of businesses and organizations that employ Community College graduates recommend community college workforce education and training programs.
3. Responsive – Immediate and attentive response to business – employee educational training needs.
4. Accessibility – Access to real-world, high quality subject-matter-instructors (SMI).
5. Diversity – A wide range of SMIs and course programs to fulfill your requirements.
6. Customization – Offer customized training, from selecting the best trainer to co-developing targeted curriculum/content and establishing the best training environment for business employees.
7. Flexibility – Efficient and effective ground-based, online, hybrid and/or blended learning environments.
8. Results – Performance Tracking and 360 degree improvement practices.
9. Partnerships – Works within a Community College network of over 1200 Community Colleges across the US.
10. Economy – Community College instruction can add millions in annual earnings to their local economy.
11. Loyalty – Over 90% of Community College workforce graduates stay in the region and contribute to the local economy.
12. Stability – A proven track record of having successfully worked with small, medium, enterprise businesses and federal, state and local government agencies.
13. Local Investment – On average, over 75% of Community College’s Operating Budgets are reinvested in the counties they serve.
14. State Investment – Every tax dollar invested in Community Colleges yield the highest return in the state they reside in.
15. Recognition – Regional and local recognition associated with a highly respected community college.