GPHR Certification Exam Prep Course
Length: 36 Hours
The SHRM GPHR Certification Preparation is a comprehensive program which highlights content that may appear on the GPHR certification exam. This intensive group-learning environment is led by a qualified instructor and employs the HR Certification Institute's Global HR body of knowledge including legislation from six countries included in the SHRM Global Learning System.
Global content that corresponds to the GPHR body of knowledge including legislation from six countries/regions that were identified in the practice analysis, including Canada, China, European Union (EU), India, United Kingdom and United States.
- A blended system that includes print- and web-based study tools
- More than 750 sample exam questions.
- Interactive case studies.
- Access to the Online Resource Center that includes HR updates, links to information referenced in the modules, printable flash cards, and feedback and evaluation features
- A post-test that mimics the testing format of the certification exam.
By attending our course, you will develop new knowledge and skills that will improve your workplace effectiveness immediately. You will
- Prepare for HR Certification Institute’s GPHR certification exam with the most up-to-date materials.
- Sharpen your test-taking skills and increase your confidence through pre and post-tests.
- Strengthen your competencies and productivity through effective global HR training.
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
Who Should Attend:
The ideal GPHR candidate has a combination of exempt-level global HR experience and education.
- Has cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country)
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that suport the organization's global growth and employer reputation.
- Designs organizational programs, processes and tools to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization's objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization's international HR activities.
- 2 years + Master's degree or higher
- 3 years + Bachelor's degree
- 4 years + less than Bachelor's degree