Computers and You for Mature Adults
Course No: COC-9010
Length: 16 Hours
Intimidated by technology? No need to be. We’ll soon have you composing emails and saving files faster than the click of a mouse.
If you are unfamiliar with how to operate a personal computer (PC), this program offers you a basic introduction to the essentials. You learn the basics of using email, searching on the internet and filing documents and photos through hands-on, informative, and practical exercises using Microsoft Windows.
Develop the basic skills that will enable you to learn additional computer knowledge
1) Basics of operating a PC
2) Explore Microsoft Windows
3) Identify and understand parts of the computer
4) Explore popular computer programs or software
5) Learn how computers use printers and cameras
6) Understand how software and hardware work together
Who Should Attend:
Anyone interested in gaining a fundamental understanding of how to operate a personal computer.