Massage Therapy CEU - AIDS & HIV - take this course online anytime!
Course No: HES 8950
This course will be of interest for massage therapists involved in caring for patients with HIV & AIDS. You will learn about HIV and AIDS and how it impacts the human life. You will also know how to it is being transmitted, what the early symptoms are and how to prevent the HIV and AIDS infections. There is no real solution to this global issue. We need to educate and spread the knowledge of how to protect us and to further breakthrough of scientific research to somehow find a cure in the future.
Upon completion of this course, the LMT should be able to:
1. Recognize how HIV and AIDS is transmitted
2. Identify early symptoms of HIV infections
3. Develop an understanding of the term AIDS
4. How to diagnose AIDS and HIV infections
5. How to treat AIDS and HIV infections
6. How to prevent to AIDS and HIV infections
7. Describe some research in AIDS and HIV infections
8. Identify where to get more information about AIDS and HIV infections