Lean Office Improvement
Length: 7 Hours
All business enterprises typically have administrative tasks. Often we are so focused on other core aspects that we neglect the functionality of our offices. The Lean Methodology creates a consistently high quality process by eliminating wasted effort and streamlines processes, improves flow and communication, and customer satisfaction as a goal for the organization.
Nowhere is this more important than in the modern office, where there is ample opportunity to bog down in mundane tasks, and where excelling at mediocrity can take on a high art form. In order to reinvigorate your office staff, you need to take our one-day workshop on Lean Office Improvement.
By attending this one-day workshop, you will learn the skills necessary to streamline office procedures, and be able to implement results instantly. You will reduce clutter, errors and waste, and improve workflow, office functionality and increasing customer satisfaction. This will equate into increased revenue and better morale for your office staff.
By the end of this intensive 7 hour workshop, you will be able to:
- Define the deficiencies and redundancies within your office environment.
- Learn new methods to improve office efficiency including Office 5S, Situation Target Proposal (STP), Metrics Based Process Mapping (MBPM), and Lean Daily Management System (LDMS).
- Analyze office functionality quickly by using 5S methods and Lean principals.
- Streamline office functionality, eliminating waste and improving efficiency;
- Improve morale and teamwork within your administrative centers, reducing revenue expenditures and increasing staff retention; and,
- Improve computer organization.
Who Should Attend:
Administrative workers and managers (preferably from the same office); also coordinators and staff that want to improve administrative functionality.